Questions about the NFT Collections
- You might be able to purchase an access crystal or Smurf NFT through secondary sales on a marketplace (make sure it is part of the official Smurfs Society collection), but the best and most fun way to get your Smurfs’ Society NFT is to EARN it!
- To do that, you’ll need to connect to our platform* where you can claim daily ingredients that you can use to mix recipes to create potions.
- Some rare recipes will also create access crystals.
- These access crystals act like presale tickets and allow you to mint your Smurf early before the collections go public.
*during the early access period, not everyone will be able to connect to the platform. Check out our "Access Phases" page to learn more.
Referral codes are given to existing players who have a multiplier score of 3.0 or higher. Players can share their access codes with whomever they want. Be careful of scams! We don't suggest paying anyone for a referral code.
You can also win referral codes by being very active on our socials and trying to solve the riddles posted on our Twitter account.
Once you’ve purchased an NFT, it will be stored in your crypto wallet. To resell it, just connect to a marketplace platform and follow their specific steps to sell your NFT. Click here for a tutorial on how to sell your NFT on the popular marketplace OpenSea.
- Use your NFT as a PFP or wherever you can connect to Web3 platforms (like the Sandbox, Twitter, etc.).
- Get early access to future Smurfs’ Society events and collections.
- Participation in The Smurfs’ Society DAO (coming soon!) to make decisions that impact the community and select environmental causes to support.
- “Flip” your Smurf NFT and sell it for a profit.
All Smurf NFTs are inspired by original art by Peyo, the creator of The Smurfs. Our artistic team is led by Cedric Hervet, the Artistic Director for Daft Punk for over 20 years.
Additionally, a handful of iconic and world-renowned artists have contributed to the collections with their own creativity and personal touches.